Lakshmi Rai on 5 May1989 in Belagavi, Karnataka, she is an Indian film actress and model who is famous in the Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada film industries. She is a Saurashtrian (Gujarati) from the Kutchi community.
- She was very ‘tomboyish’ during her childhood as her father brought up her like a boy.
- She was always interested in the cultural activities and worked as a child artist in some ads commercials when she was 8 years old.
- When she was in 8th standard, Bollywood actress Padmini Kolhapure was invited at her school’s annual day function where she announced about her new acting school, which aspired Laxmi to become an actress.
- Though her parents wanted her to complete her education, she convinced her parents and joined an acting course in Mumbai.
- She twice won Miss Belgaum title (2003, 2004), and also won a Miss Karnataka title. After it, she discontinued her studies.
- She was just 15 years old when she made her acting debut in the Tamil film ‘Karka Kasadara’ in 2005.
- After doing 14 films she got her breakthrough role in the film ‘Dhaam Dhoom’ (2008), where she played the role of a lawyer.
- She is counted among one of the best dancers in the South film industry.
- She hosted the season 2 of the adventurous show ‘Anu Alavum Bayamillai’ in 2009.
- After she did the item song “Lucky Lucky” in the 2013 flick ‘Balupa’ starring Ravi Teja, she got a new nickname “Lucky Rai.”
Here are some hot photos of Lakshmi Rai
Thanks For reading for more like our facebook page