Magnificent MP 2019 : Witness the power of trust, promise and commitment at Magnificent Madhya Pradesh-2019. The flagship event of the Madhya Pradesh government will be held on October 18 in Indore.
With 120,000 acres of industrial land bank including 48,000 acres of developed industrial area, MP govt. is providing every infrastructural support to investors and industrialists to boost the business in the state.
Madhya Pradesh, the ‘Heart of India’, is a globally emerging investment destination. The state has recorded an impressive growth in GSDP averaging over 10% during the last decade. Government of Madhya Pradesh is proactively engaging with the industry for tapping new potentials and bring out unprecedented wave of industrial development and socio-economic inclusion. To this end, Madhya Pradesh is hosting its flagship Magnificent Madhya Pradesh – 2019 Summit on 18th October 2019.
The state government has extended invitations to leading industrialists for the event and around 500 top business houses are likely to participate in the conclave. The Summit provides an ideal platform for the key stakeholders to interact on industry scenarios and technology advancements across 15 focused sectors. , Magnificent MP 2019.
DATE: 18th OCTOBER
VENUE: BRILLIANT CONVENTION CENTRE INDORE, MADHYA PRADESH ADDRESS: PLOT NO. 5, NEAR LIFE CARE HOSPITAL, SCHEME NO. 78, PART II
INDORE – 452010 (M.P.)
Why to attend Magnificent MP 2019 ?
- Policy initiatives for Inclusive Growth; As the state prepares itself to become the best investment destination in India, investors community and the GoMP would be engaging in a discussion upon inclusiveness and holistic growth
- Gain knowledge about the sectoral developments, FDI in India trends and projections, and technological advancements from key experts and business & political leaders globally through our thematic sessions
- Explore investment opportunities in multiple sectors and get in touch with various industry bodies, chambers of commerce, and Business Councils from across the globe
- Pitch your project and ideas to visitors through the Trade exhibition
- Interact with key business leaders through meetings during the HCM – Industry Leaders Interaction
KEY FEATURES OF THE SUMMIT
- HCM – Industry Leaders Interaction
- Thematic sessions
- International exhibition with sector pavilions
- Business connect platform
Madhya Pradesh is Investment-Industrial Friendly: PR Minister Shri Sharma
The Minister for Public Relations Shri P.C. Sharma honoured with the Most Inspiring Politician and Social Worker of the Year Award at the Indian Achiever Award function in Mumbai today. Shri Sharma said that the new investment policy of Madhya Pradesh is ‘Industrial Friendly’. Adequate land bank, facilities and conveniences are available for industries in the state.
Shri Sharma said that the Magnificent Madhya Pradesh Summit is being organised in Indore on October 18. He said that the major cities of Madhya Pradesh have got air connectivity to other metropolitan cities of the country. Other cities have better connectivity by train and road : Magnificent MP 2019 : . Shri Sharma said that all the necessary resources are available in the state for industries.
Expressing gratitude towards the organizers, the Minister Shri P.C. Sharma said that he dedicate this honour to the people of Madhya Pradesh. About 50 dignitaries from sports, politics, cinema, entertainment, social work and corporate world were honoured at the award function.
Magnificent Madhya Pradesh 2019
CONTACT DETAILS OF HOTELS Magnificent MP 2019
|S. No.||Name of Hotel||Address||Name of Contact Person||Email id||Contact Nos|
|1||Hotel Radisson Blu, Indore||12 Scheme No 94C, Ring Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – India||Reservation Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com||0731 473 8888|
|2||Hotel Indore Marriott||H-2, Scheme No-54, Vijay Nagar, Indore – 452010, Madhya Pradesh – India||Mr Praveen Tejwanifirstname.lastname@example.org, Praveen.Tejwani@marriotthotels.com||0731 4777777, 72477 28986|
|3||Hotel Effotel by Sayaji||Plot No. 10-C/C.A., Scheme No. 94, Sector – C, Indore, MP, India-452010||Mr Yash Sarthiemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org||78988 01349|
|4||Hotel Fairfield by Marriott||Plot no 18/C, CA Scheme 94, Ring Road,Indore – 452010, Madhya Pradesh – India||Mr Javed Khan||Javed.Khan@fairfieldinn.com||0731 4780000, 91091 12812|
|5||Hotel Sayaji Indore||H-1, Scheme No. 54, Vijaynagar, Indore – 452010, Madhya Pradesh, India||Duty Manageremail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org||73899 10950|
CONTACT DETAILS OF TRAVELS
|S. No.||Name of Hotel||Name of Contact Person||Email id||Contact Nos|
|1||International Travel House Ltd.||Reservation Deskemail@example.com||022-67896012/67896013|
|2||Overseas Travels||Overseas Travelsfirstname.lastname@example.org||99935 64555 / 98930 23334|
|3||Mangesh Travels||Mr Vikas Wadekaremail@example.com||98260 31230|
- 1. Emerging Opportunities in MP
- 2. Urban Mobility and Real Estate
- 3. Disruption in Auto sector and opportunities in MP
- 4. Feeding India: Opportunities in Food processing
- 5. Ensuring affordable Healthcare in MP
- 6. Textile & Garmenting: Stitching for Young India
- 7. MP as a logistic hub
- 8. Industry 4.0: MP the emerging Hub of Innovation
A discussion took place between Honourable Chief minister Shri Kamal Nath and Reliance Industries Chairman Shri Mukesh Ambani on 7th August with respect to possible investment opportunities in Madhya Pradesh.@CMMadhyaPradesh #Investment #Business #MadhyaPradesh pic.twitter.com/W5bsByjhRE
— MPIDC (@MPIDC) August 13, 2019