Hyundai is all set to launch India’s first Electric SUV
Hyundai Motor India Ltd is set to dispatch Kona Electric in India on July 9. As indicated by Hyundai, the Kona Electric will be ‘India’s first genuine electric SUV’, and will reaffirm the vehicle creator’s responsibility towards future versatility. After the dispatch, Hyundai can flaunt a wide SUV line-up that incorporates Venue, Creta, Kona EV, and the Tucson which is planned to get a facelift in the second 50% of this current year.
Some Impotent Facts About Hyundai New Electric Car Kona Launch On July 9 In India
- The Kona is relied upon to achieve India in a CKD (totally thumped down) mode and would be gathered at Hyundai’s Chennai plant. Hyundai is likewise investigating the alternative to source EV segments locally to minimize the expenses.
- Hyundai has as of now distributed 1,000 units of the Kona Electric for the Indian market. Be that as it may, the numbers could be expanded subsequent to seeing the interest.
- Universally, Kona is accessible in two trims: Electric and Electric Lite. The Hyundai Kona Electric gets a 64 kWh lithium-particle battery and offers a pinnacle intensity of 201.2 bhp and 395 Nm.
- Hyundai claims the model has a driving scope of 482 km on a solitary charge.
- Kona Electric Lite gets a 39.2 kWh lithium-particle battery and offers pinnacle intensity of 134.13 bhp and 395 Nm. It has a driving scope of 312 km on a solitary charge. India will probably get the Kona Electric Lite model.
- The 39.2kWh adaptation can be completely energized in 6 hours, while the 64kWh battery pack takes around 9 hours to charge.
- The Hyundai Kona Electric likewise accompanies a 100kW DC quick charger, which can energize the SUV to 80% in only 54 minutes.
- The Kona Electric is required to come stacked with highlights.
- A portion of these incorporate 7-inch touchscreen infotainment framework, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, warmed and ventilated seats and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Also Read :