Postal office employments have been declared for Delhi Postal Circle and authority warning has been discharged for the enlistment of 174 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Last date to apply for post division employments GDS opportunities for Delhi Postal Circle is July 5, 2019.Postal department jobs for 10th pass.
The enlistment procedure for GDS employment opportunities started on June 6, 2019 and the last date is July 5, 2019. Post division employments GDS opportunities online application would start on June 13, 2019. Choice criteria for GDS opening would be imprints acquired in tenth standard accumulated to rate to the exactness of 4 decimals.Postal department jobs for 10th pass.
The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
Steps to apply for Postal department jobs:
- Please visit http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Scroll down, read all the instruction and click on “Register here”.
- You can apply only after registration.
- The online application will open on June 13, 2019.
- After that, “Apply Online here” whcih is active now will become active.
- Fill up the form
- Make online payment and submit.
For More Information Click Here: