Here are some best motivational thoughts of Jack Ma
As there are many witty and stimulating quotes originated from the mouth of JACK MA, we would try to enlist some of them that we can recall at this very time.
Here goes the list:
1. On not giving up: “Today is cruel. Tomorrow is crueler. And the day after tomorrow is beautiful.“
2. On people: “Hire the person best suited to the job, not the most talented. This can be a very painful lesson. There’s no point putting in a Boeing jet engine when you need to run a tractor.”
3. On ethics: “Never deceive others, in business or in life. In 1995, I was deceived by four companies — four companies that are now closed. A company cannot go far by deceit.“
4. On the benefits of his technological ineptitude: “Intelligent people need a fool to lead them. When the team’s all a bunch of scientists, it is best to have a peasant lead the way. His way of thinking is different. It’s easier to win if you have people seeing things from different perspectives.”
5. On himself: “I am a very simple guy, I am not smart. Everyone thinks that Jack Ma is a very smart guy. I might have a smart face but I’ve got very stupid brains.“
6. On past mistakes from “the dark days at Alibaba”: “If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. And, when you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength.“
7. On teamwork: “If we are a good team and know what we want to do, one of us can defeat 10 of them.“
8. On perseverance: “We will make it because we are young and we will never, never give up.“
9. On Principles: “Always keep in mind these three principles: what you want to do, what you should do, and for how long you should do it.”
10. On competition: “You should learn from your competitor but never copy. Copy, and you die.”
He is really an inspiration for all. A self-made man.