Masood Azhar Dead Or Not :
Pakistan’s foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi during an interview to CNN had admitted that jaish e mohammad chief Maulana Masood Azhar was in Pakistan. He also said that Masood Azhar is very unwell and is not in a position to even leave his house 
So is Masood Azhar Dead ?
Today, reports have emerged that Masood Azhar Dead was also killed in the Indian Air Strikes on 26-Feb-19.
Now obviously, since fake news is flying left and right, it’s too quick to say anything, but Indian media is abuzz with this latest report.
Now points to consider regarding Masood Azhar Dead or not—
- Pakistan will obviously never admit it, since they’ve denied that terror camps were even struck.
- Masood’s brother, in his religious address admitted that their camps were indeed struck.
- Indian officials haven’t confirmed Masood Azhar Dead or not.
- Reports from Pakistan have hinted that he had suffered a renal failure and is undergoing dialysis in Peshawar’s Army Hospital
- Could also be a cover-up for death by injuries.
- Could also be a cover-up and he might escape Pakistan since the pressure on giving him up will be the maximum.
Either way, it could be assumed that he is really sick or dead (if his sickness was a news weaved by Pakistan).
Also read :
here are some Top tweets for #MasoodAzharDead on Twitter :
Don't believe #MasoodAzharDEAD until Rajdeep, Barka or Sagarika confirms😬
— Sir Jadeja fan (@SirJadeja) March 3, 2019
This #MasoodAzharDEAD news is a win win fake news for both parties involved.
For ISI since now the pressure from International community on them gets eased
For BJP govt since their Bhakta gan will prop it as a win for Modi. (Already celebrating it)
Sane ones. DONT FALL FOR IT
— richa singh (@richa_singh) March 3, 2019
— Sonalee (@Sonalee33125705) March 3, 2019
— Tehseen Poonawalla (@tehseenp) March 3, 2019
— BLACK LIPSTICK 🔱 (@Isoumyas) March 3, 2019
— Manak Gupta (@manakgupta) March 3, 2019
— Ajit Doval (@Doval_Ajit12) March 3, 2019
Doctor : Sorry to inform but Maulana Masood Azhar is dead.
— Dr Abhinav (@DrAbhinav31) March 3, 2019
Also Read :