Train 18 is an Indian semi-high speed train now Officially become The Fastest Train of India , an intercity electric multiple unit, a type of self-propelled train without a separate dedicated locomotive.
Watch Trail The Fastest Train Of India
It was designed and built by Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Chennai under the Indian government’s Make in India initiative over a span of 18 months.
Some Points You Should Know About Train 18 The Fastest Train of India
- The unit cost of the first rake was given as ₹100 crore(US$14 million), though the unit cost is expected to go down with subsequent production.
- At the original price, it is estimated to be 40% less costly than a similar train imported from Europe.
- The train is planned to begin service in 25 December 2018, by which date a second unit will have been produced and readied for service.
Rail Minister of India Piyush Goyal Tweeted Regarding Train 18 The Fastest Train of India
Need for Speed: Train 18 seen cruising at a sustained 180Km/h, officially becoming the fastest train of India.
Need for Speed: Train 18 seen cruising at a sustained 180Km/h, officially becoming the fastest train in India pic.twitter.com/2VNF1U3qrl
— Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) December 26, 2018
Also Read :
- 10 things you need to know about Assam’s Bogibeel Bridge
- Andhra may get India’s first Hyperloop between Vijayawada and Amaravati
- Number of transactions increased but no cashback since june ,users saying they feel cheated
- Indian Railways proposed rail line to Leh ,10 things you should know
- India’s first cryptocurrency ATM introduced by Unocoin in Bengaluru
Subscribe : Inquilab Times for more
Thanks For Reading 🙂