Mindtree Off Campus Requirement 2019 batch : Mindtree is going to hire Software Engineers for BE/Btech CS|EC|EE|IT|EI graduates of batch 2019. The detailed application process and eligibility are given below.
Company Official Website : www.mindtree.com
At Mindtree you will be a valued ‘Mindtree Mind’…and of equal pride, a ‘Kalinga Campus Mind’. Today, our Campus Minds work across all our business units, on different technologies because of the simple promise of our Learning center in Bhubaneswar…you will learn how to learn! If you’re ready to begin the journey that will form the strong foundation to your IT career, you have reached the right place. Take the next step by filling out our application form.
The detailed application process and eligibility for Mindtree Off Campus Requirement 2019 batch :
MindTree is Conducting Off Campus Drive for 2019 Pass outs. We have on this page, all the important data, for example, Application Process , Eligibility Criteria , Salary and so forth for Mindtree Off Campus Requirement 2019 batch.
|Drive for Company||Mind Tree|
|Salary or CTC||3.25 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 21st, 2019|
Mindtree will hire around 12,000 aspirants through Mindtree Off Campus Requirement 2019 batch :
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ MCA) 2019 Batch.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
Click Here To apply for Mindtree Off Campus Requirement 2019 batch
IMPORTANT: Please fill out the data as required . Invites for the online evaluation and face to face interview in March 2019 will be sent basis our internal eligibility criteria. All offered campus talent will be on-boarded in Mindtree’s Bhubaneswar office to undergo a 3 month immersive technical learning program. On-boarding dates for FY_2019-20 will be announced separately to offered Talent.
Also Read :