NEW DELHI: Railway Recruitment Board or RRB, the official enrollment arm of Indian Railways discharged the official notice for the JE or Junior Engineer. The RRB JE enrollment 2019 will be improved the situation in excess of 13,000 opening. The official warning has been discharged on the most recent Employment News of Indian Government. The RRB notice likewise bears 1,000 Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical ,Informational (IT) and Metallurgical Assistant opportunities. The application procedure will start on January 2, 2019 and will be shut on January 31, 2019.
The enrollment procedure for the JE enlistment will be done on the official sites of the RRBs.
Prior in this week, an authority from RRB has affirmed to Inquilab Times that the warning will be discharged for the current week.
Right now, the Indian Railways is occupied with a mammoth enrollment procedure of more than one lakh opportunities which incorporates RRB Group D and RRB ALP and Technician enlistment.
RRB JE 2019 Requirement : Important Dates
- RRB JE enrollment 2019: Here is a screen snatch from the official Indian Railways notice
- Note down these dates on the off chance that you are wanting to apply for RRB JE enrollment 2019:
- JE Online enlistment starts: January 2, 2019
- JE Online enlistment closes: January 31, 2019
- Installment of Application Fee through online mode starts: January 2, 2019
- Installment of Application Fee through online mode closes: February 5, 2019
- Installment of Application Fee through SBI Bank Challan: January 2-February 4
- Installment of Application Fee through Post Office Challan: January 2-February 4
- Last Submission of Applications: February 7
RRB JE Requirement 2019: Candidate Eligibility subtleties
Following are the qualification subtleties from the RRB JE enlistment notice discharged today For the post of Junior Engineer
For the post of Junior Engineer, a competitor ought to have a certificate or a qualification in Engineering. For Junior Engineer IT post, a competitor ought to have a PGDCA/B.Sc. Software engineering/BCA/B.Tech. (Informational Technology, Computer Science)/B.Tech. (Software engineering)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level course of 3 years term or proportional from a perceived University.
For the post of Depot Material Superintendent
In the event of Depot Material Superintendent, a candidate ought to have a confirmation or a certificate in building.
For the post of Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant
At long last, for the post of Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant, hopeful ought to have a Bachelor certificate in Science with Physics and Chemistry with least 45 percent marks.
Also Read :